PEME Consultancy Inc., an accredited Safety Training Organization (STO) of the DOLE-OSHC, believes that health and safety should be available for all. It is for this reason that we would like to invite your employees to attend our Public Training Course (PTC).
PCAB License Required Training – Renewal and New Prescribed Training Course for Authorized Managing Officer (AMO); Sustaining Technical Employees and Safety Officers Compliance to: DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
REGISTRATION FEE Per Delegate:
- SO1- Eight(8) Hour plus Two(2) Hours TOT: (Php1,500.00) Plus 12% VAT
- SO2- COSH, BOSH,SPA: (Php5,000.00) Plus 12% VAT
- SO3- LCM with HIRAC: (Php6,000.00) Plus 12% VAT
- Working at Heights, Rigging and Rope Rescue Training : (Php2,000.00)
WAH – (Lecture, Written and Actual demonstration)
The registration fee is inclusive of the following:
- E-learning Manual
- Identification Card (Qualified Safety Officer 1, 2 & 3)
- Certificate of Completion (in accordance with OSHC-DOLE Standards)
ONLINE TRAINING PROTOCOLS
Participants are required to:
1. Use Either a laptop or desktop with an internal/external webcam and microphone; Mobile devices such as phones or tablets will not be allowed.
2. Use Latest update of Google Chrome installed;
3. Have stable internet connection with enough load for 8-9 hours session per day;
4. Be in a classroom setting; turn-on their video for recording and monitoring for the entire session; Complete the 8 hours module;
5. Participants should be on the line on the application that will be used for the meeting 5 to 10 minutes before the registration starts.
6. The participants will be asked to check their connectivity, avoid boisterous surroundings, etc. for them to avoid unnecessary disturbance during the training.8. Most of all, the participants shall be validated if the person attending is truly the person registered. During checking, they will be asked to provide at least one Identification Card (Government or Company ID).
7. Wear a decent attire for the whole day and kindly broadcast your webcam.
NOTE: Failure to comply, participants will be removed during the session and need to retake the training.